Photography Passes are Required **Note hours of operation

All photography and video shoots with clients, professional or amateur, that utilize professional equipment require a pass. We offer general full and half day passes. 

Professional equipment is defined as: the use of a tripod, monopod, lights, umbrellas, diffusers, detachable flash, multiple lenses, large photography bags, reflectors, props, etc

Additionally, shoots that are works for hire, involve client photography, or involve the exchange of money for a service rendered require a pass. Passes can be purchased online BELOW.

NOTE: Photography is only available during our OPEN hours. 

Guests with Cameras General Policy

What if I'm just a guest at Spencer Farm, but I own a SLR or DSLR "professional" camera. Can I bring this camera to photograph my family while visiting the farm? 

  • Yes! As long as you only have the camera. The addition of multiple lenses, large photography bag, tripod, etc. will give the impression you are here for a shoot and not just visiting Spencer Farm

Liability Waiver & Proof of Liability Insurance is Required with each pass purchased

Liability Waiver

Download, print and sign waiver. Waivers can be emailed to or brought with you when you check in. Completed waiver forms are required with a  purchased pass, You will not be permitted to use the pass if you do not provide a completed form.

SBF Liability Waiver (pdf)